Expert Repair Services
At Pipe Master Plumbing, we provide an extensive range of repair and installation services for a variety of fixtures and appliances, including garbage disposals, water heaters, and toilets. Toilets are essential plumbing fixtures. If your toilet makes strange noises, constantly runs, sounds like it’s refilling on its own, or has other problems, you may need repairs, or a new toilet. If you need toilet repair or a new toilet installed in Franklin and Brentwood, TN, rely on the expertise of the professionals at Pipe Master Plumbing. We provide a full range of repair services, as well as installation. Give us a call at (931) 215-1693 to arrange for a service call.
Our Service Offerings
If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, we offer a wide range of solutions for toilet repair. What the repair requires will depend on the problem you’re experiencing. Some common issues include:
- Unusual noises: From hissing to gurgling, when toilets are malfunctioning, they’ll make strange noises. Noises could mean anything from too much water passing through the fill valve to a clog that could lead to a back up.
- Weak flushing: Weak flushing could mean minerals like calcium or lime, or debris has built up in the toilet bowl’s rim feed or jet holes, and the water flow is being restricted or blocked.
- Constantly running: If the toilet is constantly running you have either a fill valve or flapper/flush valve problem.
- Broken or malfunctioning parts: Parts like the flapper, which controls water release, may be broken or malfunctioning. If the flapper inside the tank closes too soon, it may result in a weak flush.
- Overflows and back-up: A sewer line clog or leak may be the cause of a back-up. If you need a clog cleared, give us a call at (931) 215-1693.
- Leaks: Leaks need to be repaired as soon as possible, especially if water is pooling on the floor surrounding the toilet. Getting a leak repaired quickly prevents damage to the flooring that could require costly repairs.
Whether you’re remodeling your bathroom and need a new toilet to fit the design, or your old toilet is costing you in repairs, and you’re ready to replace it, you can rely on our team for toilet installation. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction, so we make sure our installations are done right, so that you’ll have no problems or worries when it’s in use. We can also help you choose the toilet that will fit with your bathroom design and plumbing system.
- Main Water Line Repairs Excess water in your yard or increased water usage could signal a damage main water line. Call us to find and repair the problem.
- Clogged Drain Cleaning Stay away from damaging drain cleaners and let us help you clear your clogs.
- Gas Leak Detection Stay safe when a gas line breaks and let us find the gas leak. Call us today.
- Sewer Line Repair We will get blockages cleared quickly from your sewer lines.
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation Malfunctioning garbage disposals can cause clogs and other problems. Schedule a repair with us today.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation Mineral deposits can make your water heater less effective. Call us today for water heater repair.
- Water Pressure Management Quality water pressure can benefit you as well as your plumbing. Let our team help you with water pressure management today!
Schedule Services Today
When you need a new toilet installed or toilet repair in Franklin and Brentwood, TN, rely on our experienced professionals for impeccable service. Call (931) 215-1693 to schedule an appointment with us.